Saturday 29 December 2012

Ric's Believe it or Not!! The 2nd

So now for the disclaimer. Nothing that I am about to reveal has any basis in science. Very little of it is based on fact. In fact nothing of it is based on fact. This entire hypothesis is entirely the product of my ever fertile imagination, however, once you have read it through, I dare you to tell me you think it's complete nonsense.

So where do I begin? I think the best way to handle this and to get your mind into a frame that will get around what I will reveal is to ask a few questions. Don't worry this is not a test and I will answer the questions for you anyway.

Those of you of the Woodstock Generation will understand where I am coming from when I ask you how much you knew about cancer when you were growing up? When I was growing up cancer was not something that we knew too much about. I am sure people were dying of it, but they were few and far between. And what about other dread diseases? Did you know anyone who suffered from Alzheimer's? Were any of your friends Autistic?

Sure these diseases were around, but no one seemed to worry about them as we do now. Well I say worried, but we aren't worrying about them nearly enough. And why is that? Well we are constantly being told that the reason we know more about these diseases because people are living longer. Okay fair enough now I know why Grandpa had cancer, but what about the kids and young adults that are getting it? Can you explain that? Well I can.

Oh, and why are childhood diseases, that were almost eradicated, coming back? Well it is that whole Autism thing isn't it? Some study suggested that the successful vaccination program was one of the reasons Autism is on the rise. Even though the results of that study has since been proven incorrect many parents are not allowing their children to be inoculated. This is one of the many sideshows that the powerful forces have put into place to distract us from the real problem.

Remember Obama's universal health care plan? Seems to have died a death doesn't it? Not surprising. We have plenty else to worry about don't we? When will this economic crisis go away? Why can't the politicians get to grips with it? It seems that we got into the mess very easily, why can't we get out of it just as easily? Could it be that the powerful forces want to keep our mind off things?

Lastly, I think that the seeds of this nefarious plot were laid back in the 1950s. I think that it was when the powerful forces, worrying about population growth, worrying about climate control and worrying about the planets shrinking natural resources hit upon a solution to all their problems. Over the last 60 years they have been putting their plans into motion. Unfortunately for us and our descendants, I think I have stumbled across it too late.

Ponder the questions above and think of the time line and see if you come to the same conclusion as I have.

'Til next post...


1 comment:

  1. Oh you are a happy little soul today....*runs off to open another bottle!*

    ReplyDelete